Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to Fashion Sugar!

Every story has its beginning. And so this first entry welcomes you to Fashion Sugar Blog, dedicated to fashion and style, and most importantly a Facebook game called "Fashion Sugar"!

My name is Barbara, and I am the designer/creator behind Fashion Sugar game. I have always loved paper dolls, and having fun with fashion as a concept, and for years I have been searching for ways to upgrade that passion to a digital level. It finally happened few months ago, when with a help of a wonderful person, who generously coded the game, we have launched Fashion Sugar - a digital version of the paper-doll concept.

But my motivation for the game runs deeper than just recreating the mechanics of paper-dolls, as I wanted to create something that would allow women of all ages and all paths of life to have fun and be inspired by style.

Hope you will stay on this journey with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment